I have my interview tomorrow, and I needed to figure out what to do with my car. The mechanic quoted me at $1,600. Sure enough, it’s the timing belt and something or other piston thing.
I needed to make a decision. Just let the car sit until I can afford to repair it, then rent a car whenever I needed it. Or repair the car and hope I get this job.
I was willing to take a huge risk, and I’d be better off with a car than without one. So, I gave the okay to fix it and I would pay the $1,600 repair bill.
Yikes. I really need this job interview to go well. I’m pretty much betting everything on this job interview, because I will have less than $1,000 after I pay the car repair.
Crossing my fingers that this all works out okay…but I can’t help but think I’ll be working fast food for a bit while I try to get better job.